How to Play 10's or Better
Found among the many rows of popular video poker machines, 10's or better is a game similar to other video games, but with one small and extremely beneficial addition, an extra winning hand!
You heard me right, 10's or betters gives players an advantage by offering payouts for a pair of 10's. Here is a quick guide to playing 10's or better with a bit more confidence.
Step by Step for Playing 10's or Better
- Insert your money into the machine and place the max bet.
- Press the "Deal" button and the 10's or better machine will start by drawing 5 random cards.
- Hold the cards you wish to keep, your best bet is to follow a 10's or better strategy, which is similar to a poker strategy except having 10's in your deck is more of an advantage than usual.
- Press the "Deal button" once again to replace the cards you didn't hold, and reveal your overall hand.
Hold Highest Hand List
When playing 10's or better, the hand list below can help as a guide when trying to figure out what hands to hold, and what hands to let go.
- Royal or Straight Flush
- 4 of a kind
- Full House
- 4 cards to a Royal Flush
- 3 of a kind
- 4 card Straight Flush
- 2 pairs
- Pair of 10's or higher
- 3 cards to a Royal Flush
- 4 card Flush
- Pair of 9's or Lower
- 4 card Outside Straight
- 3 card Straight Flush (no gaps)
- 4 card Inside Straight
- 3 card Straight Flush (one gap)
- 2 cards 10 or higher
- 1 card 10 or higher
- 3 card Straight Flush (two gaps)
- Discard all
An Inside Straight is an incomplete straight missing one card in the middle (gap), whereas an Outside Straight is missing a card outside it's set.
Practice makes perfect, and although Lady Luck may be fickle, following a good strategy can lead to some quality payouts.
The strategy outlined in this post is meant to be used as a guideline. Jackpot Gifts cannot legitimately guarantee consistent winning, however utilizing proper strategy may increase your chance of winning and give you an edge in any situation